Community Arts Auditorium
- Stage: 22'd x 48'w.
- One 413 sq. ft. dressing/green room located off stage right with a private mens & womens restroom.
- There are no rigging points or curtains on the stage. All structures and additional equipment must be self-supported.
- Loading Dock access is available upon request. Dock is not to truck height.
- Community Arts Auditorium does have cable pathway to the loading dock to support mobile broadcast vehicles.
- 17' 4" x 27' 10" projection screen with an Epson Pro L1500u 12,000 lumen HD laser projector. Projector Inputs include HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, 3G-SDI, VGA and 5-BNC.
- 32-channel audio system primarily focused on concerts and live performances but also suitable for lectures, seminars and films. Press feed out available upon request.
- A Dell computer, wired microphone, HDMI and VGA computer connections, along with a device audio cable (computer/ipad/iphone) is available at the lectern on stage.
- Up to six (6) wireless microphones, handheld or lavaliere.
- HD DVD/ Blu-Ray/ DVD Recorder available for use in the AV booth.
- 8 - 20 amp electrical circuits spaced around the stage. 6 additional circuits in the reception space.
- 30-amp, 125v L5-30P locking plug available for hookup in green room upon request.
- 48 focusable ETC Source Four Leko stage lights with lighting board available upon request. House lighting is DMX controllable.
- One Kawai RX-5 piano.
- Unsecured wireless internet connection for up to 400 devices is available throughout the Auditorium. Access for guests of the University is available for free.
- WSU does not loan or rent lifts or other heavy equipment to groups. All heavy equipment operators must complete safety training with the WSU Office of Enviromental Health & Safety.
St. Andrew's Hall
- 6' x 8' projection screen with 3,000 lumen portable projector with HDMI and VGA computer connections, along with a device audio cable (computer/iPad/iPhone).
- Eight-channel audio system suitable for a broad array of events, from lectures and seminars to films, concerts, and all manner of live performances.
- Kitchen space off the main stage area, containing sink and countertop space.
- Private dressing room upstairs with lounge space.
- 1680 sq. ft. stage; 44'w x 34'd with stage lighting.
- Wireless internet connection for up to 200 devices is available throughout the Hall. Access for guests of the University is available for free.
Student Center Ballroom
- 78" x 139" screens located on North and West walls with 2 linked 8,500 lumen HD projectors.
- Audio system primarily focused on lectures, banquets, and presentations. Can be supplemented for use with concerts, films, and all manner of live performances.
- Commercial servery available adjacent to the Ballroom. Availability may be limited due to catering needs.
- Portable stage: up to 21'w x 18'd, varies by configuration; 18-24" height with stairs.
- Phone line available upon request.
- Wireless internet connection for up to 200 devices is available throughout the Ballroom. Access for guests of the University is available for free.
- Electrical Outlet and AV Plan (PDF)
- 87" x 139" projection screen with 8,500 lumen projector.
- Distributed audio system suitable for films, lectures, and seminars.
- Wired or wireless microphones, HDMI and VGA computer connections, along with a device audio cable (computer/ipad/iphone) is available at the front of the room.
- HD DVD/ Blu-Ray available for use.
- Retractable auditorium seating for 72 us available for a tiered seating option.
- Phone line available upon request.
- Wireless internet connection for up to 100 devices is available throughout the space. Access for guests of the University is available for free.