The Student Center is open for students, faculty, staff, and essential visitors. The Student Center remains closed to the general public to help keep our Warrior community safe. We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing frequency and have installed sanitizer and wipe stations throughout the building for your use. Additionally, we have introduced state of the art self-sanitizing surfaces on all public door handles to mitigate the spread of germs.
While we have taken steps to protect you, we ask that you do your part to be Warrior Safe while enjoying your time in the Student Center by adhering to the following:
- All patrons must have completed the campus daily screener before entering the Student Center.
- Upon entering the building, staff will ask you to present your OneCard.
- Face coverings are required in all public areas of the Student Center. Face coverings may be removed while actively eating at a table.
- Practice social distancing in all areas of the Student Center when possible. We ask that you do not gather with others or move furniture as we have reduced seating for our Warrior family's health.
Under the guidance recently provided by our Health Policy Committee, we are no longer able to host meetings and events in any Student Center managed spaces (Student Center, McGregor Memorial Conference Center, St. Andrews and Community Arts).
If you are interested in requesting a Student Center managed space for the fall semester should the directive regarding event spaces change and open up, please complete the Student Center Space Request form .
Submissions will be reviewed in the order they were received. Submitting this form does not guarantee a reservation.
Due to the Public Health Committee's recommendations, many offices across campus are working remotely and may have modified office hours. Please contact the department to learn more about their operating hours. The following areas within the Student Center remain open:
- Lower Level
- C&IT Help Desk (view hours)
- SCGraphics (by appointment only)
- Student Center Reservations
- First Floor
- ATMs, FedEx and UPS Drop-offs, and the OneCard Self-Service Center
- Food Court - hours may vary week to week. Learn more.
- The Information Desk, and Lost and Found (during all open building hours)
- Michigan First Credit Union
- The Midtown Market
- Second Floor
- Lounge Spaces: Please do not move furniture and practice social distancing when possible.
- Third Floor
- Study lounge areas: Please do not move furniture and practice social distancing when possible.
- The Reflection Room. The Reflection Room has reduced capacity for your health and safety. Please adhere to posted capacities. Additionally, shared equipment has been removed to reduce shared contact with others.
- Dean of Students Office (view hours)
- Upper Floors 4-7
Please contact individual departments for hours, services, and other information.
For questions and concerns, please contact the Student Center Administration by calling 313-577-4585 or by emailing email@example.com.