We have a new ticketing system. Please complate the form using the link below to request our services.
- Complete the form
- Once your submission is received we will create an estimate and send it to you
- If the estimate is approved, please send us your files (PDF preferred, no Microsoft files, please) or other information needed to complete your order
- Project completed and you're contacted regarding pickup
- We do not do same-day printing, even with a rush order. Please see timeline below.
- File types accepted: PDFs are best. High quality JPGs and PNGs can be used in some cases. We cannot accept Microsoft Office files as there are conversion issues.
Student Life Marketing and Graphics is a student-operated resource. Our designers work limited hours and are taking classes full time. It may take a few days to get to your project, even if it is just printing, depending on what is in the queue. These timelines exist so you can plan ahead.
|Print only||3 business days (if files are sized correctly, additional time if not)|
|Design only||At least one week (5 business days); depending on the request|
|Design and print||Minimum two weeks (10 business days)|
Large projects will take additional time. Please contact us a month (or earlier) in advance to discuss if your project has a lot of components.
Due to the high-volumn we do not accept rush orders mid-August-September, December and April. Please review our timeline before sending us your request.
A $15 rush fee can be applied to move your order ahead in the queue or for projects submitted past the timeline. This fee is applied per project for large prints(poster, etc.) or per 100 for small prints (flyers, booklets, etc.) Rush jobs may not always be possible. View additional information on our pricing page.
Payments must be indicated at the time of request. Projects will not go into design or production until payment is confirmed.
- Credit/debit card and Procard must be made in-person at the time of pickup
- OneCard must be made in-person at the time of pickup
- E-IRB must have number before going to production
- Direct bill must have account number before going to production
- Student Activities Funding Board (SAFB) please indicate that your order is being paid by SAFB, estimate will need approved by SAFB advisor before production